D42141

MINIART

IDF TANK CREW MINIART 1:35

IDF TANK CREW MINIART 1:35

Still no reviews here!

No attachments available!


Related products

Tamiya 35059 T-34/76 - 1943 Scala 1/35

TAMIYA

Tamiya 35059 T-34/76 - 1943 Scala 1/35

Tamiya 35059 T-34/76 - 1943 1/35 scale. The T-34 was a World War II and post-World War II Soviet medium tank. The first prototypes were built in 1937-1940, and serial production in the USSR was carried out in 1940-1957. Over its course, approximately 84,000 vehicles of this type were built, which makes the T-34 one of the most produced tanks in history! The drive was provided by a single V-2-34 engine with a power of 500 hp. The length of the car - in the T34/76 version - was 6.68 m, with a width of 3 meters. Armament consisted of one 76.2 mm F-34 cannon and two 7.62 mm DT machine guns. The main armament in the T-34/85 version was the 85 mm ZIS-S-53 cannon. The T-34 is undoubtedly one of the most famous tanks in the history of World War II and military history in general, representing a specific symbol of the Soviet victory in the war with the Third Reich. The vehicle was developed for the needs of the Red Army as a successor to the so-called pursuit tanks of the BT series (BT-5 and BT-7), but also the T-26 tank. Work on the car began in 1937 in a special design bureau at the Steam Engine Factory in Kharkiv. Initially, the works were directed by Eng. Adolf Dik (he also made the first sketches of the new car), and after his arrest by the Soviet security authorities, Mikhail Koszkin managed the work. Initially, the vehicle was designated the A-20. However, a second prototype (A-32) was quickly built, with main armament in the form of a 76.2 mm cannon and much thicker frontal armor. It was this last prototype that was finally adopted for production. It can be assumed that when it was introduced into service, the TT-34 was a very successful tank in many respects. It was characterized - as in 1940 - by a very powerful weapon, had well-profiled armor based on inclined armor plates, as well as very high mobility and off-road driving properties. The disadvantages include the very bad ergonomics of the car and not the best optics used in the first production batches. Despite these shortcomings, when the T-34 appeared on the Eastern Front, the German troops were very surprised by it. The high overall rating of the T-34 and its combat values ​​determined its mass production and made it the basic tank of the Red Army during the fighting of 1942-1945. They also led to further improvements to the design, for example, in 1942 a new hexagonal tower appeared, improving the quality of work of crew members with the commander's cupola. The engine and gearbox have also been improved. In 1944 the T-34/85 model was introduced into service, with a completely new three-man turret and the main armament in the form of an 85 mm gun. The T-34 tank fought in virtually all major battles fought between the Red Army and the Wehrmacht on the Eastern Front in 1941-1945: starting from the Battle of Moscow, through the battles of Stalingrad and Kursk, Operation Bagration and the capture of Berlin. After 1945, the T-34 tank was still in service, it was also widely exported outside the USSR to countries such as Czechoslovakia, Poland, East Germany, Hungary and Syria.
MINIART T-34/85 MOD. 1945 PLANT 112 – 37065 SCALE 1:35

MINIART

MINIART T-34/85 MOD. 1945 PLANT 112 – 37065 SCALE 1:35

The T-34 was a World War II and post-World War II Soviet medium tank. The first prototypes were built in 1937-1940, and serial production in the USSR was carried out in 1940-1957. Over its course, approximately 84,000 vehicles of this type were built, which makes the T-34 one of the most produced tanks in history! The drive was provided by a single V-2-34 engine with a power of 500 hp. The length of the car - in the T34/76 version - was 6.68 m, with a width of 3 meters. Armament consisted of one 76.2 mm F-34 cannon and two 7.62 mm DT machine guns. The main armament in the T-34/85 version was the 85 mm ZIS-S-53 cannon. The T-34 is undoubtedly one of the most famous tanks in the history of World War II and military history in general, representing a specific symbol of the Soviet victory in the war with the Third Reich. The vehicle was developed for the needs of the Red Army as a successor to the so-called pursuit tanks of the BT series (BT-5 and BT-7), but also the T-26 tank. Work on the car began in 1937 in a special design bureau at the Steam Engine Factory in Kharkiv. Initially, the works were directed by Eng. Adolf Dik (he also made the first sketches of the new car), and after his arrest by the Soviet security authorities, Mikhail Koszkin managed the work. Initially, the vehicle was designated the A-20. However, a second prototype (A-32) was quickly built, with main armament in the form of a 76.2 mm cannon and much thicker frontal armor. It was this last prototype that was finally adopted for production. It can be assumed that when it was introduced into service, the TT-34 was a very successful tank in many respects. It was characterized - as in 1940 - by a very powerful weapon, had well-profiled armor based on inclined armor plates, as well as very high mobility and off-road driving properties. The disadvantages include the very bad ergonomics of the car and not the best optics used in the first production batches. Despite these shortcomings, when the T-34 appeared on the Eastern Front, the German troops were very surprised by it. The high overall rating of the T-34 and its combat values ​​determined its mass production and made it the basic tank of the Red Army during the fighting of 1942-1945. They also led to further improvements to the design, for example, in 1942 a new hexagonal tower appeared, improving the quality of work of crew members with the commander's cupola. The engine and gearbox have also been improved. In 1944 the T-34/85 model was introduced into service, with a completely new three-man turret and the main armament in the form of an 85 mm gun. The T-34 tank fought in virtually all major battles fought between the Red Army and the Wehrmacht on the Eastern Front in 1941-1945: starting from the Battle of Moscow, through the battles of Stalingrad and Kursk, Operation Bagration and the capture of Berlin. After 1945, the T-34 tank was still in service, it was also widely exported outside the USSR to countries such as Czechoslovakia, Poland, East Germany, Hungary and Syria.