D22004

PLASTIC SOLDIER

GERMAN SDKFZ 250 'NEU HALTRACK PLASTIC SOLDIER 1/72

GERMAN SDKFZ 250 'NEU HALTRACK PLASTIC SOLDIER 1/72 the box contains 3 quick-build vehicles, to be assembled and painted. The plastic soldier stands out for its ease of assembly, and for the precision and accuracy of the moulds, ideal for those who love to play and paint.

Still no reviews here!

No attachments available!


Related products

German medium trucks Plastic soldier 1:72

PLASTIC SOLDIER

German medium trucks Plastic soldier 1:72

German medium trucks Plastic soldier THE KIT ALLOWS YOU TO ASSEMBLE 3 VEHICLES OF DIFFERENT MODELS QUICKLY AND EASILY, THE PLASTIC AND THE MOLDS ARE WELL DETAILED AND FAITHFULLY REPRODUCE THE ORIGINAL MODELS. THE KITS NEED GLUE, PAINTS AND DECALS NOT INCLUDED IN THE BOX. SCALE, 1:72
PLASTIC SOLDIER PANZER III JLMN – WW2V20018 SCALA 1:72

PLASTIC SOLDIER

PLASTIC SOLDIER PANZER III JLMN – WW2V20018 SCALA 1:72

The PzKpfw III (Panzerkampfwagen III) was a German medium tank of World War II. The first prototypes of the vehicle were made in 1936, and series production continued from 1937 to 1943, ending with the production of approximately 5,800 vehicles. The tank in the E version was powered by a single Maybach HL 120 TRM engine with a capacity of 300 hp. It was armed with a 37 mm KwK 35/36 cannon and two 7.92 mm MG 34 machine guns. placed in the tower. PzKpfw III was the "workhorse" of the German armored forces during World War II and one of the most intensively developed and modernized Wehrmacht tanks. Its mass production began in 1936, and in its course many variations of this tank were created. Chronologically, the first version was version A, armed with a 37 mm cannon and a 230 hp engine. However, already in December 1938, the E version was created, which was the first version produced in large series. It had a new, significantly more powerful engine, a completely new suspension and stronger armor in the front of the turret and hull. Subsequently (from December 1940) it was also armed with a more powerful 50 mm cannon. In March 1940, the G version began to be produced, in which the rear hull and turret armor were strengthened. Soon after, in October 1940, production of the H version began, which from the start was armed with the 50 mm KwK 38 L/42 cannon and had reinforced frontal armor. One of the most produced was the J version, which had armor up to 50 mm thick (then reinforced with aplique plates), and after the experience gained in clashes with the T-34 and KW-1 vehicles - it was intensively rearmed to the KwK 39 L / 60. 50 mm cal. cannon. The last development version was the N version, which was intended to be a support tank for armored grenadiers and was armed with a short-barreled 75 mm gun KwK 37 L/24. Numerous other vehicles were built on the chassis of the PzKpfw III, such as the StuG III assault gun. PzKpfw III tanks were used on almost all fronts of World War II - from the September campaign in 1939, through the campaign in France in 1940, operations Barbarossa and Typhoon in 1941, the Battle of Kursk in 1943, up to the last operations of the German army against the USSR and the Western allies in 1944-1945.
PLASTIC SOLDIER WORLD WAR 2 SEXTON SELF PROPELLED GUN – WW2V20029 SCALA 1:72

PLASTIC SOLDIER

PLASTIC SOLDIER WORLD WAR 2 SEXTON SELF PROPELLED GUN – WW2V20029 SCALA 1:72

The Sexton (sacristan) was a Canadian self-propelled gun of World War II, used extensively by the British Army. The first prototypes were built in 1942 and series production was carried out in the period 1943-1945. In total, approximately 2,100 examples of this vehicle were built. The Sexton was a single-engine Continental engine with 400 hp. The vehicle was armed with a 25-gun howitzer. Mk. II or Mk. III caliber 87.6 mm and two 7.7 mm Bren machine guns. The Sexton was created as a successor to the failed Bishop SPG. It was structurally based on the American M7 Priest vehicle. Most production cars use the same chassis based on the M3 Lee / Grant, but a more powerful engine than the American version and a completely new cannon - instead of the American M1A2 105 mm howitzer, the British armahaubica 25 pdr. caliber 87.6 mm. Production of the modified vehicle was undertaken by the Canadian Montreal Locomotive Works - Tank Arsenal in Montreal. The Sexton was very well received by crews for its low reliability, good mobility and good top speed. It was widely used in the Italian campaign (1943-1945), in the Normandy campaign (1944) and during the fighting in Germany (1945). It was in service with the British, Canadian and Polish Armed Forces in the West (PES).